Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Wish


My Wish
When I was little, I've had a lot of expectations (ideals). Hope I was a kid was to become a pilot. Because at that time I had a fantasy. If I become a pilot, I would be easy to travel everywhere with my family.
Soon after the times of elementary and junior high school, my goal had changed since I entered high school. My goal is to be successful in any field. In order to boast of my parents.
Then, I am now a student at one private university, which would lead me to be successful in a particular field. I chose vocational informatics techniques, which I will develop into a great hope to me this option. My hope now is to become a reliable programmer in a particular field. Maybe that's just my hope brief story of a kid until now. I hope the future will always be my side in my life.  = THANKS =

No comments:

Post a Comment